Oops! I got the colors reversed! Thanks for the correction, Gwendolyn! Please continue with your project as planned, Nest!

(Note to self: Get the unframed scrolls framed and hung!!!)

Hertha

----- Original Message -----

From: "Gwendolyn" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, February 8, 2014 5:30:41 PM
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Calon Cross inage

My understanding is that the gold Calatrava on purple background can be worn by the populace. The reverse color purple Calatrava on gold, with purple border is the badge of the Order of the Cross of Calontir.

Order of the Cross of Calontir: given to those whose works, deeds, conduct, and service to the Crown and the kingdom have been of an exceptional nature. Companions of the cross of Calontir may place the initials CCC after their names, and may bear the order's badge: Or, a cross of Calatrava within a bordure purpure
http://www.sca.org/awards/calontir.html

Gwendolyn
Sent from my iPhone