Bird house project update:

They have gotten back with the numbers.... 150 !

Broken down as follows.

Barn Owl Box - 1 to 2
Bird Feeders - 10
Bluebird Box - 75
Rabbit Traps - 1 to 2 of each style (2 styles)
Squirrel Dens - 10
Wren Box - 10
Wren/Chickadee style - 10
Bat Houses - 3-5 of each style (4 styles)
Kestrel Box - 10
Wood Duck Box 5

Please go to the kingdom facebook page to get more information, the link
to the plans and sign up.

THANKS,
Lothar