This user of impure language (not the same at all as being an impure user of language) is grateful for the running dates on the reign of Stefan and Lile.  However what I really need is what I asked for: the date of their Coronation.  Knowing that enables me to track down to within a very few weeks when it was that I gacked up my foot and wound running around in a murray and vert striped cast.

Jenna