Yes, please. This discussion has gotten me interested in seeing if there really is a taste difference between the different salt sources.

These different salts have been a recent, growing fad. Not too long ago, it was difficult to simply find sea salt.

Then a number of salt samples can join my collection of different honeys (from a Pennsic merchant when he was shutting down) and various 'medieval' spices, also mostly from Pennsic.

I haven't seen any evidence that medieval Europeans infused salts, but they did infuse sugar with other spices.
flavord-sugars-msg (8K) 3/27/05 Period flavored, infused sugars.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/flavord-sugars-msg.html

Stefan

--------
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris