The Falcon Banner only works if the news gets into it. Eventually we will
have a streamlined way to submit items but, for now, please send your
items to Mistress Kateryn de Devlyn at [log in to unmask] We
especially need event reports, with pictures.

The Banner also needs editors. The model for The Falcon Banner is based on
The East Kingdom Gazette which has multiple editors who rotate the daily
duty of receiving, editing, and posting the news items submitted. This
keeps the duty from being too onerous for any one person. We also need
editors to specialize in various areas of interest to write and or solicit
articles. If you are interested in helping out, also contact Mistress
Kateryn.

--
Mathurin
"Non nobis solum"