> Scheduled to start in the society summer 2014
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jan 30, 2014, at 9:31 AM, Eowyth þa Siðend  <[log in to unmask]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> This is awesome!
>> Hmmm... Wonder if I can get my 4 youth equestrian classes from Gulf Wars
>> to be included with this. :)

I am afraid I do not find this awesome.

It is heavy on bureaucracy, the hoops that the participants have to jump
through are a serious disincentive to "mentors", and as written could well
end up with young families coming to their first event, finding out there
is a cool class being offered for their children's age group, but not
being allowed to participate because they didn't fill out and print the
required paperwork.

Not to mention the merit badge "token" system, which does violence to the
very fabric of the Society as it has been for half a century.

--
Mathurin
"Non nobis solum"