If anyone has researched period bird houses, or chicken housing or dovecotes, I'd love to have an article on any of these to add to the ANIMALS section in the Florilegium.

Thanks,
   Stefan

PS: Best wishes on getting over your sinus infection, Alban. I've found decongestants and the bottles that squirt salt water up into the sinuses the best solution. Much better than sinus surgery, which I've also had. :-(

On Feb 19, 2014, at 10:58 PM, Ted Eisenstein <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> ....what did they do for birdhouses in period, if they did anything
> at all other than chicken housing unites, and dovecotes?
>
> Alban, back home with a sinus infection and a fever, after a too-long trip, so that's what I'll blame the idea on.

======
Mark S. Harris
Embedded Electronics Engineer
Firmware, Board and Systems Design