Not to open another can of worms, but we've been having discussions on the B3R list and Facebook regarding the requirements for fire safety at Gulf Wars. I have emailed the Landcrat for Gulf Wars to clarify the rules. Her response was:
"Hello. Each tent should have a fire extinguisher and then any campfire should have the fire extinguisher and a second source such as a bucket of sand or water.

 I've been told that Home Depot has extinguishers 1-A 10 B-C for $18.98 and that Walmart also has them.

Hope this helps.
Dametta"

I have requested that the official website be updated to clearly reflect the requirements, as there has been confusion.  Now to go buy a fire extinguisher and bucket ...
YIS,
Gwendolyn
Sent from my iPhone