Passing this along from Countess Beatrix, Gleann Abhann's media officer and Gulf Wars' media officer.

"I'm Countess Beatrix, Gleann Abahann media officer and Gulf Wars media officer, I'd like to have media volunteers from Calontir for Gulf Wars. Basically someone who has done media mundanely or has done media for SCA could do it. If you know of anyone who might take a shift (9-4 or half that) I can give more info, we have two to three people on shift, and its like "on call" incase media come to the war and need an escort. or to escort documentary filmers."

Her Excellency can be reached at [log in to unmask]