I'm also in love with this subject, and have some info I would be happy to share. Feel free to give her my email.

Also, if she is going to make Lilies, Rosalie and I are teaching a class together on how to do period hairstyles with long hair or how to fake it if your hair won't do it on its own :).

Aislinn
Sent from my iPhone