Living the Dream in Calontir,

Dulcibella
The Vault of Valhalla

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 5:59 PM, Gwendolyn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
For those interested in merchanting at Chieftains, information is below.
YIS,
Gwendolyn
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Patrick Danzier <[log in to unmask]>
Date: January 17, 2014, 11:58:21 AM CST
To: Barony of Three Rivers <[log in to unmask]>, Barony of Shattered Crystal <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [B3R List] Re: Merchanting at Chieftans

Hello Everyone,

If you are planning on merchanting at Chieftans this year, please contact me ([log in to unmask]). There is NO merchant fee. What I need to know is the size space you need/want, and if you would like us to provide you with table(s)/chair(s) and if so, how many. Or if you will be bringing your own table(s) and chair(s). I will need to know if you need any table(s) and/or chair(s) by February 1st.

Yis,
Carrys