Hello Great kingdom of Calontir! It is I, Izzy with your monthly reminder that Lillies war is coming and we have kids that would LOVE to learn from you!!!! I am still looking for people to help teach some youth classes for war. Please go to the signupgenius page to see what times are available. :) If you dont' like that format, please e-mail me and I will get you scheduled :) [log in to unmask] I am still looking for people who might teach some dance, maybe beginning embroidery (simple stitches) , games, etc. If you have a desire or even the inkling to help with this PLEASE let me know :) There will be door prizes daily for those who sign up and a special gift from me for EVERYONE :) Please help nourish the minds of the next generation of SCAdians !! :)
Yours in Service,
Ly Izzy :)
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094DA5AF23A2F85-lillies