No worries, sometimes in our age of instance info and info overload it happens. I know I ask questions sometimes because I know it would actually be faster to ask then to try and remember where to look or what keywords to use for a search and trudge through all the info.

Nakos

On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 1:03 PM, Mark Schuldenfrei <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 2/11/2014 2:05 PM, Jenna wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who replied.  It honestly had not occurred to my
> tiny brain to try to find the Lineage.

Heralds have teeny brains: we have to write everything down. :-)

    Tibor, quondam herald