OMG, now I know exactly what to serve to celebrate the birthday of Daisy Bunny-Killer!  Thank you Fiondel!

Jenna

On Feb 11, 2014, at 2:31 PM, Michelle Heitman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It has been brought to my attention that I *probably* should have
explained what a "Hassenhorl" is.

Hassenhorl means "Rabbit Ears."  No.  I'm not serving rabbit
ears.  I'm serving fried doughnuts that LOOK like rabbit ears.

Should probably have mentioned that, in the first place.  :D

Fiondel