Good Morning,

Word was received today from the Publications Manager (Countess Honor) that the BoD approved an early upload of all kingdom newsletters to the 11th of each month.

Greetings.  My intent is to upload the newsletters each month when I send
the last email to the printer - so the morning of the 11th is when I will
send the message to the Corporate office to notify the membership that the
newsletters are available.  When the Office sends out the message depends on
their schedule.

Thanks,
Honor
Who is going to upload the newsletters today.

In Service to Crown and Kingdom

Anne