Thank You!
Hertha

From: "Rex Deaver" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:19:49 PM
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Falcon Banner news

It stands for Really Simple Syndication. Back in the bad old days you had to generate an RSS file manually but now most web software does it automatically. If you go to falconbanner.wordpress.com/feed you will see the file. It is most useful when used with a RSS reader such as Feedly. That allows you to aggregate feeds from many different sites to get all your news in one place.