 From: Boris Nemtsov <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Please contact me off-list

I have done a search and not found any messages from your address except from the list?  I admit that I do not pay much attention to the list but try to get to personal messages on this account.  Have others tried to send to me directly and not gotten through?
Boris

Can whoever manages this listserv please contact me off-list.  I've been emailing the account(s) that I have in the administrative stuff and have yet to receive a reply in the last 3-4 weeks.  Thanks.

--

ᛒᛟᚱᛁᛋ