I'll ditto Liriel.

Or, Gerald, you planning a build-it night at your place?

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 06:26:37 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CALONTIR] Lilies - bird houses
To: [log in to unmask]

I'm not very good with a hammer or saw anymore but would be happy to donate funds for materials. Liriel

     On Thursday, February 20, 2014 6:31 AM, Jerry Harder <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
     Intrigued  How do we get the plans?On 2/19/2014 10:07 PM, Lothar wrote:> In an effort to always be on the good side of the park, we always ask > if the park can use "anything". That way we give back when the park > gives in to our requests.>> Rarely do they ask for anything, but this year they did come up with > something. Birdhouses!>> They have provided building plans for each of the houses. The houses > range in skill levels from "only one angle cut" to "better be good at > this". They are still determining how many of each, but  I wanted to > get a feel for how many people would be willing to help.>> Thanks,> Lothar>