I want to thank Everyone who has replied with information for Nicole. I'm excited to forward it all to her!

Deirdre

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 11:32 PM, Deidra Carson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings - One of the new people I'm working with has an interest in period hairstyles. She is a cosmetologist in modern life.

I am wondering if there is anyone in Calontir with an interest in the subject, that I can refer her to. I believe it can be a really fun research project for her, as a newcomer, to foster her interest and love of our game!

Thanks so much in advance!!!

Deirdre de Warenne
(Deirdre the Easily Distracted)

--