Hello populace of calontir! I know a vast majority of you are thinking about gulfwars right now, but remember Lillies war is approaching as well and will be here before you know it! I am still in need of teacher for youth classes :) Please consider loaning us an hour of your time to teach the wonderful youth of our kingdom a skill! Here is the sign up link

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C094DA5AF23A2F85-lillies

Also, here are the times that we need people to teach in case you do not like using sign up genius
thursday 1-2
Thursday 2-3
Thursday 3-4
Friday 11-12
Friday 2-3
Friday 3-4
Friday 4-5

I am also looking for a good gentle to head up our youth consort tourney. If you would like to help with that PLEASE let me know!! :) Thank you,
Yours in Service,
Ly Izzy :)