Good Evening from your Master Scheduler,

I am in need of Judges for Kingdom Arts and Science.

I have 22 judges that are not entrants,  and currently 54 entries that have been submitted.

If you would like to judge and have not submitted a form, please do!  I need you!

http://artsci.calontir.org/judge-volunteer-form.php

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.