Good Morning--a plea for judges for Kingdom Arts and Science. I have 6 beverage entries and 3 current judges. If you are going to be at the event and can judge this category, please submit a form. If you did not include this category on your original submission, please let me know and I can update your availability.

Thanks from your Master Scheduler!

Ishmala

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.