All,

I have one seat left if anyone in the KC or Wichita area is still looking for a ride to Gulf Wars. As mentioned in the Kingdom FB post about first Gulf Wars visitors, first termers will get priority but if no one steps up returning visitors are welcome too. The Wichita is added now as I'm already picking up Johann and will be in the area.

We are leaving Sat morning, stopping overnight just outside site and checking in Sun morning. We will be returning the last Sat, right now still discussing whether in the morning or right after final court, and driving straight through.

If anyone is still looking for a ride please contact me email or Facebook.

Nakos

PS. If anyone in the BFS area is still looking to get 9ft spears or other long ridge/tent poles down I have room for them.