Hello, Mag Mor folk.
I've been trying to get the word out at meetings, but I know I haven't
seen everyone who might be interested there...
The Boulets, (a la SCA:  Roger the Dwarf, Myra Nedlesang, and Katie)
will be in town visiting us this weekend and we're having an open house
tomorrow, Saturday, from 7 to 10 pm for anyone who wants to drop by and
say HI. There will be some munchies and doubtless lots of conversation
and probably handwork projects....
Sorry for not posting this sooner.... I kept planning on doing it
"tomorrow" but the tomorrows got away on me!
-- Isadora
811 S. 32nd Street
402-477-7703 or 402-440-2350