Tuesday night's Lonely Tower fighter practice has been cancelled due to
lack of a marshal-in-charge. As of now, they have /not/ canceled their
baronial gathering and the basic garb class. I don't know whether they
will be holding a Steel practice or not.

Instead - anyone interested in working on armor or weapons is welcome at
my house from 6:30-9:30.  I have tools, some materials and some free
advice (worth every penny).  Bring your own projects, or help someone else.

In any case, drive carefully and enjoy the snow.

Volkmar
811 S 32nd St.