If it's not spoken for, I'll take it. I've got some small projects in mind, and I'll be around for others to come steal some if they like :)

Cheers!

On Feb 20, 2014 2:05 PM, "Yvette Davis" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have at least one large tote of scrap fabric that I am giving away. It's mostly odds and ends.  It's all in good condition, but there isn't enough of any one piece for a project, and I can't justify having it take up space on the moving truck.

If you're interested let me know. I'd prefer to give it all to one person just so I don't have to deal with splitting it out.

Lasairiona

--
Yvette Davis, ND,, MH,. RMT,

Naturopathic Doctor, Master Herbalist, Reiki Master and Teacher,
Natural Health Consultant