Ditto!  I’m glad for Al’s new job, but bummed that you’ll all have to leave us.

Congrats!

--Gwyneth

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patricia Galbraith
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 2:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] We have the official word.

Schizophrenic response:  congratulations!  And goddammit!

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 13:55:44 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] We have the official word.
To: [log in to unmask]

Al got the job offer this morning. We are moving to the Meridies within the next 30 days.

Has anyone in Mag Mor ever lived in Meridies? Do you know anyone there? Is there anything we should know? Any and all SCA related info on the Kingdom of Meridies will be appreciated.

Lasairiona

--

Yvette Davis, ND,, MH,. RMT,

Naturopathic Doctor, Master Herbalist, Reiki Master and Teacher,

Natural Health Consultant