I won't be there, sorry.

Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 10:21:56 -0600
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MAGMOR] Writers Group on Monday --
To: [log in to unmask]

 Writer's group will meet Monday at 730 pm. This week we'll meet at Meadowlark.  Bring laptop or paper and pen to work on, and share current writing projects.

If you need directions, let me know.

Note: I will likely be a few minutes late.  Al is flying to Alabama for that job interview Monday evening. His flight leaves at 6pm ish from Omaha. I will come straight from the Omaha airport to Meadowlark. What time I get there depends on traffic, but I will keep Isabeau updated via text.

Lasairona

--
Yvette Davis, ND,, MH,. RMT,

Naturopathic Doctor, Master Herbalist, Reiki Master and Teacher,
Natural Health Consultant