Can anyone point me to art contests with an environmental or natural
science theme for high school students? or any age?

A Trenton NJ high school student showed me a drawing she had made of a
seagull that had been killed by ingesting plastic. It is a stunning piece
of work, both as a drawing and as a message.

I'd like to pass along any suggestions about ways to she could get
recognition for the work.

Thanks,

Karen

Mentor with ScienceMentors 1:1 http://www.sciencementors.org/

Karen Reeds, PhD, FLS, guest curator,
Botanica Magnifica: Photographs by Jonathan Singer
New Jersey State Museum, Trenton, 2012
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/05/nyregion/botanica-magnifica-photographs-by-jonathan-singer-is-at-the-new-jersey-state-museum.html?_r=0

Princeton Research Forum, a community of independent scholars:
http://www.princetonresearchforum.org/