Thanks, Lynetter.  It's unfortunate that in recent years I've stopped doing
much macro photography other than flowers in my garden.  Perhaps that was
an error, as the first photo I ever sold was a photo of an Australian
bottlebrush flower, which currently resides in some botany textbook.  My
4x5 work is currently limited to monochrome film done for my own enjoyment,
although there are still markets for b/w prints.  Very hard to penetrate,
though.

Thanks again,