I actually agree it is when it comes to "Creationist thinking",  especially
if they happen to be Scientists too! I have never understood that link.
Intelligent, yet so misguided!

Sue

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Smith Will (Toowong)
Sent: Friday, 14 February 2014 10:45 a.m.
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] TAN: Happy Darwin Day!

I think if you disagree with someone's opinion "absolute craziness" is not a
tolerant or reasoned response.

Will Smith

Project Officer (Botanical Imaging)

Queensland Herbarium

Science Delivery

Department of Science, IT, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA)

Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha

Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Queensland, Australia 4066

Phone: (07) 38969508