Wow, thanks so much for the very interesting article. I didn't know about these little creatures either.  Just love nature.  Holly

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 10, 2014, at 8:17 AM, Bruce Bartrug <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Or, who'd a thunk it?  These tiny organisms showed up in a Maine newspaper and I'm passing it on ..... to everyone that already knows about them (except me), I suppose.  But more than a bit interesting.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Tiny__water_bears__moss_piglets__abound_in_Maine_forests_.html

--
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA