I wonder if anyone has seen the HBO documentary "Questioning Darwin"...? I saw it last night... a bit disturbing (OK a lot disturbing).
I'm well aware of the annoyances of academic snobbery and hate to be that way but... wow.
Since college I have always been interested in (the absolute craziness of) Creationist thinking, especially these days, and the arguments they pose. Anyway the show is very good with lots of insight to the man Darwin himself and the times he lived in. I recommend it if you are able to watch.
Barb

Barbara Harmon
www.barbaraharmon.com
www.harmon-murals.blogspot.com