Nah! In this case I think it’s totally justified. I have two wonderful friends who believe in it and I know they’re crazy. J

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Smith Will (Toowong)
Sent: Friday, 14 February 2014 7:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] TAN: Happy Darwin Day!

I think if you disagree with someone’s opinion “absolute craziness” is not a tolerant or reasoned response.

Will Smith

Project Officer (Botanical Imaging)

Queensland Herbarium

Science Delivery

Department of Science, IT, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA)

Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha

Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Queensland, Australia 4066