I agree that Darwin most probably got it right. I just think that if you
say that reasoning is the way to go, you should criticise people using
logical arguments and not name calling. I don't know of anyone swayed by
the argument that " you should agree with me because I'm smart and you
are stupid"

Will Smith

Project Officer (Botanical Imaging)

Queensland Herbarium

Science Delivery

Department of Science, IT, Innovation and the Arts (DSITIA)

Brisbane Botanic Gardens Mt Coot-tha

Mt Coot-tha Road, Toowong, Queensland, Australia 4066

Phone: (07) 38969508