From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Barbara Harmon
Sent: Friday, 14 February 2014 8:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SCIART] TAN: Happy Darwin Day!

You are right there Will!

I guess I did let my little opinion show didn't I?

I am probably opening a can of worms here, but...  Darwinism, and the Theory of Evolution itself does not preclude the existence of a deity or deities. I just don't agree that the world and everything in it was created in six days.... (and poor God if we are created in His image!)

Apologies to the Creationists out there.

Barb

Barbara Harmon

www.barbaraharmon.com

www.harmon-murals.blogspot.com