Ok, I go to the page, it says Vote for the Winner. The two options are "Share" (presumably on FB) OR there is a small box with a number count and a blank box. When I click on that it says "The Artexpo Poseter Challenge will receive the following info: your Public Profile and friend list."

Now how is that a vote?

L.
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325