Because they are the Gods of Facebook and they can do as they please!  LOL

Gail

On 2/18/14 1:16 PM, Linda Feltner wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">Thank you, Britt, for taking the time to explain. Geeze, why don't they just put VOTE  on the stinkin' button. geeze. Like we've got time to b..r...o...w...s...e  around.....
Thanks again.
LLinda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325