TAN TAN TAN

Riiiiight. I was on hold while trying to figure that one out.

And the woman from the tax office (who had me on hold for 25 minutes)(a direct dial long distance line)  had to LOOK UP the definition of  the word "Annual" in filing a form. She read it out aloud slowly..."Oh, that is a year-ly form. hmmmmm" and then she put me on  hold for another 10 minutes to look up the date it was due (which was my question because I could not find it in any online reference - neither could SHE).

I don't have time for this idiocy any more.
Just Growlin'
L.

Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325