Yes, Linda, that is what I experienced also. I am completely happy to =
help Ed out, I like the poster, but when you check the box there comes a =
dialog box saying Art Expo will get your friend list, as well as your =
public profile. So, you cannot vote without giving out information=85

-Clara

Clara Richardson
www.illustratingforscience.com

On Feb 18, 2014, at 12:59 PM, Britt Griswold <[log in to unmask]> =
wrote:

> You should do the check box to vote.  you should see the count =
increment by one. The share button is if you want to send the =
announcement on to other friends.  The notice about the Challenge =
receiving your public profile and friend list Is, I think, allowing them =
to present the list of friends to you when you hit the share button, so =
you can select those you wish to share with.
>=20
> Britt Griswold
> Manager, http://www.science-art.com
> bgriswold_at_science-art.com
>=20
> _____
>=20
> Ok, I go to the page, it says Vote for the Winner. The two options are =
"Share" (presumably on FB) OR there is a small box with a number count =
and a blank box. When I click on that it says "The Artexpo Poseter =
Challenge will receive the following info: your Public Profile and =
friend list."