 From: Sarah <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 8:18 PM
Subject: [SCIART] Colored pencil

In your collective wisdom what would be the best colored pencil book to recommend to someone.  I thought maybe The Colored Pencil  - Key Concepts for Handling the Medium By Bet Borgeson.
I welcome all thoughts on this.
Sally T

--

http://www.sallythibault.com
Vinalhaven Island Memories 1950 - 1990

Nous connaîtrions-nous seulement un peu nous-mêmes, sans les arts?
Could we ever know each other in the slightest without the arts?
                          Gabrielle Roy (1909-1983