Can anyone point me to art contests with an environmental or natural science theme for high school students? or any age?

A Trenton NJ high school student showed me a drawing she had made of a seagull that had been killed by ingesting plastic. It is a stunning piece of work, both as a drawing and as a message.

I'd like to pass along any suggestions about ways to she could get recognition for the work.

Thanks,

Karen

Mentor with ScienceMentors 1:1 http://www.sciencementors.org/

Karen Reeds, PhD, FLS, guest curator,
Botanica Magnifica: Photographs by Jonathan Singer
New Jersey State Museum, Trenton, 2012

Princeton Research Forum, a community of independent scholars:  http://www.princetonresearchforum.org/