Hi Karen,

I don't know if this is limited to Massachusetts students, but check out the Massachusetts Marine Educators contest:

http://stellwagen.noaa.gov/news/pdfs/sb_art_contest2014.pdf

If it's MA only, it may be worth contacting them anyway to find out about similar opportunities.

Cheers,

Erica

Erica Beade
Illustration Website: www.mbcgraphics.com