Here is a web site for the Endangered Species Youth Art Contest:

http://www.endangered.org/campaigns/endangered-species-day/saving-endangered-species-youth-art-contest/

I was a judge for one of their former contests-ages kindergarten through high school.

Alice

Staff Illustrator

Department of Botany

NMNH, MRC 166