Linda im away ftom thd computer but I believe you can selrct output on print set up. Im asdumimg you have seven sepsrate artboards within the file?? Deb

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From: Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>;
To: <[log in to unmask]>;
Subject: [SCIART] Illustrator CS5 saving to multiple files
Sent: Thu, Feb 27, 2014 3:54:51 PM

I've got a 7 page (artboard) file in Illustrator CS5, I'm ready to separate them into individual files. I thought there was a way to Save to Multiple pages.
Can't find it.

I searched the forums, and they say it's under the Save AS or Save as Copy, easy peasy, but they don't say which version. It's not on CS5.
It's not under Export, either.

Any advice?
Thanks!
Linda