You are sweet....
"don't" was autocorrect, wasn't it?  heh heh heh.

Since I am not a botanical illustrator, I like to show examples other than my style.
We have a load of fun in the Backgrounds workshop...... Swishing a lot of paint, which takes some folks out of their comfort zone. So I like to show them how very tight and precise artwork can also work with a background.

Ta, Barry.

Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist, LLC
P.O. Box 325