Thanks Bruce,

                     A friend I mine was working on them here in Australia before he retired. I’ll show this to his colleagues.

Cheers,

Geoff

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bruce Bartrug
Sent: Tuesday, 11 February 2014 12:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] OT: tardigrades

Or, who'd a thunk it?  These tiny organisms showed up in a Maine newspaper and I'm passing it on ..... to everyone that already knows about them (except me), I suppose.  But more than a bit interesting.

http://www.kjonline.com/news/Tiny__water_bears__moss_piglets__abound_in_Maine_forests_.html

--
Bruce Bartrug
Nobleboro, Maine, USA