Lovely video, and obviously some of the most extraordinary and unique natural artwork ever made.

Were you aware of the Blaschka glass flower collection at the Harvard Museum of Natural History? There are a few sea creature specimens in the collections, which only make it out for exhibit very rarely, but the flowers are always on display, and they are like nothing you've ever seen. More than worth a trip to Cmbridge, MA, if you're within driving distance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHOx5H5vNx4

Thank you for sharing this!
-Natalya