The University of Illinois Natural History Museum had a fairly large collection of their jellyfish models on display.  When the museum closed, they were moved to the Illinois State Museum, but are not on display there.  They were aware of their value when they moved them, and assured us they would take great care with them.  I was not present when they packed them up and moved them.  Maybe a good thing.

Carie Nixon