From: Jorge Noriega Alvarado <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 29 January 2014, 5:04
Subject: Re: PDF request

Dear Auke,

Receive a cordial greeting.

I have a poor quality pdf of the work of Halffter & Edmonds (1982), especially in the quality of the images. However, I send you the version that I have, maybe someone else in the list will have a better quality version. In relation to the work of Mary Liz, I have the thesis document but not the article... so I send it to you, may be it will help you in some way.

Sincerely,

Jorge Ari Noriega